Monday, August 24, 2009

Really Johan

Are you kidding me Santana!? Do you want to join your buddies on the DL or are you just toying with the fans to test our allegiance. You were the only hope that we had for the rest of the year and now you are gonna miss your next start because of discomfort in your pitching elbow. Oh and Frenchie, you're not out of the woods yet either. You have a torn ligament in your left thumb? I broke my thumb and I felt like I could play the next week. You were the best hitter lately and like every other good player that the Mets have had this year you got hurt. I'm surprised actually the you weren't already hurt. So I guess it's good that you got this far. Both you and Santana need to man up and play through your injuries if you want to play on a respectable team. But by losing games on unassisted triple plays, I guess it's hard to respectable.
Edit: Here is where me and Trevor disagree. I feel that Johan should've been on the DL a while back, seeing as we have nothing to play for. Oh look at that, surgery needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment